Saturday, June 1, 2013

Have a good Sunday !





These 2 day off were so relaxing I decided staying away from my computer the whole week. It's good sometimes to have a break from it and to focus on other simple things such as reading a good book or magazine instead of writing blog post.
Well, I feel now completely relax and ready for new blogging adventures in fashion, DIY and food !
Speaking about it, I've made such an amazing granola this week I had to share it with you. I found out that a really simple ingredient can change everything: coconut oil. It gives the granola such a good taste ! See bellow for the recipe and other inspirations of the week.

Have a good Sunday !



Sunday Recipe

Healthy granola.

140 gr oat flakes
45 gr quinoa
1 tbsp cinnamon
4 tbsp maple sirup
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 small bowl with shredded coconut, almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, ... or whichever nuts you like
Dried cranberries, dried blueberries, dried apple, ... or other dried fruits you want 
2 cuillères à soupe gr d'huile de coco


* Preheat your oven on 170°C.
* In a big bowl stir together the oats flakes, cinnamon, quinoa and nuts (dried fruits will be added AFTER the baking process).
* Heat the coconut oil and maple sirup on a small saucepan on medium heat until the coconut oil has melted.
* Pour it into the oats/quinoa/nuts and stir well with a wooden spoon to combine.
* Cover a baking tray with baking paper and spread the granola on it (it has to be around 2 cm thick).
* Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until well golden, stirring every 10 minutes to allow the granola to roast everywhere. Your granola its done when well golden.
* Allow to cool down on the baking tray.
* Stir the dried fruits into your granola and store into mason jar.

Serve according your taste, for me its with some fromage blanc, agave sirup, cinnamon, shredded coconut and fresh fruits !










Sunday Music

Elisa Jo - Sunny days of June.


Sunday Pics

DIY I would never do.

Sur Pinterest je trouve des tonnes d'inspiration pour les DIY, et je me suis rendue compte cette semaine qu'il y en a certain que je ne ferai jamais, même s'ils sont canon.
Mais si jamais vous lancez dans leur création je veux voir les résultats !

I find tones of DIY inspiration on Pinterest and even if some of them are really fun, I'm not sure I will give them a try. But if you do, send me the pictures !

Lighting sneakers.
I'm not sure crafting these sneakers would be really handy, and not sure about the result as well...

Source.



Crazy headband.
Easy to make but I really wonder when I would wear it.



Piñatas.
Even if they look all cute and there are plenty of way to customize them, I now I will never have enough patience to make them.




Sunday Déco

Summer rest.

Who doesn't want to have a rest on this outside couch ?
P.S: and who hasn't notice the DIY project into this sequins pillow ;) ?

Source.


Sunday Jewels

Armor rings.

I don't remember who was the first to make armor rings. Vivienne Westwood maybe ? Anyway, when I saw these 2 beauties at H&M I couldn't helped but buy them both...


Sunday DIY

Gladiators.

Last Sunday I mentioned my obsession for under-the-knee gladiators, which has been reinforce when I saw this pair from Zara. As they are not available in France yet and as I just can't wait for them to be, I am seriously thinking about making my own... so stay tuned ;)

Source.



Sunday Shopping

Online shop.

We own 2 shops with my boyfriend and the girl selection is now available online ! Check it out to find gorgeous pieces for this summer among Insight, Obey, Vans and Minnetonka !
You will also find my floral denim pant, slouchy floral pant and striped shirt.

Check it out on store.sennosen.com !





Sunday Shoes

Cosmic.

I can't get enough of my new iridescent sandals from Asos (also seen here and here): I love their changing color according to the light, how comfy they are and their price, only 29,16€ !

Shop them here.





Sunday Look

What else?

Source.


Get the Sunday Look :: 




Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment