Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Floral Pant :: Look



I am a big fan of legging pants, I probably have a dozen of different ones in my wardrobe as I think there is nothing more comfortable than this kind of item.


I usually wear them as I would wear pants (i.e: with no dress or skirt above, this would be a sacrilege!) but I am also trying wearing real pants as I'm aware sometimes it looks like I am wearing tights...
Recently I have try this floral Obey pants and I was surprise how great it looks and how it has surprisingly became a versatile item of my closet. It matches perfectly with sneakers such as shown here, but also with flats (see here) or heels !
Well, feels like I have found a great substitute to my leggings.






Faux-leather jacket :: H&M
Silk shirt :: Zara
Pant :: Obey
Bag :: Zara
Mirror sunglasses :: H&M
Shoes :: Ebay

Get the Look :: 




No comments:

Post a Comment