Sunday, August 11, 2013

Have a good Sunday !



This first week of august feels more calm than usual and it has been a good thing as I don't feel tired all day long. I took advantage of it to work on personal project I can't wait to set up and I also made a come back on my kitchen ! This past week has been full of yummy things: home-made pavlova, brushettas and this amazing banana-strawberry-coconut-chia seeds bread.


Sunday Recipe

Banana, strawberry, coconut and chia seeds bread.

I love home-made healthy breakfast such as muffin or bread and it appears they are ridiculously easy to make: you mix everything together and it's done.
Here is a dairy-free banana bread recipe you can use and add everything you want: nuts, dried fruits, seasonal fruits, oat, ... have fun and make your own version !

Makes 1 banana bread:

230 gr flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 packet dry yeast
1/2 tsp salt
2 or 3 ripe bananas
1 tbsp coconut oil
80 gr caster sugar
1 egg
3 tbsp almond milk
2 tbsp chia seeds
115 gr coconut flakes
80 gr strawberries


* Preheat your oven on 180°C.
* Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, yeast, salt) together.
* Mashed the bananas with a fork into a big bowl. Add the sugar, egg, coconut oil and almond milk and stir to combine until it makes a smooth mixture.
* Pour into it the dry ingredients and mix.
* Add the coconut flakes, diced strawberries and chia seeds. Gently mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
* Pour into a non-sticky cake tin and bake for 1h-1h10 or until a stick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
* Allow to cool down into the mold and then place your cake on a rack until it gets room temperature.
* Serve as it is or with maple sirup, toasted with a bit of salted butter on top, fresh fruits, strawberry jam, caster sugar, ...

P.S: make it the day before, it will be even better ! Wrap it into a linen to preserve it, eat within the following week.

P.S 2: you can also make muffins with this recipe, in this case reduce cooking time from half. 






Sunday Music


Moving Moutains - Hands.



Sunday Pics


August is a tough time for me, our small place is full packed and it really feels like people has totally lost their mind when in holidays. Luckily this year is not as worst as last one and at the moment I still laugh at it (such as these tourists on the photo bellow that play petanque in front of my house, on my parking place, and that asked me to park elsewhere as they didn't have finish their game yet).



How amazing looks this silk skirt? (from Chanel).
Source: Elle, week 10 to 17 august.



After severals fails I became a real tortilla master (and I'm so proud of me). I also made amazing and original brushetta only using few ingredients, so stay tuned a post made of summer appetizer might arrive soon ...



Sunday DIY

Home-made candles.

I am now collecting old jar to make my own beeswax candle for this winter !
Source.



Sunday Deco

Mirror wall.

If my bathroom was large enough, one of its wall would look like this.
Source.



Sunday Blog

Morning side in paris.

Here is another lovely french blog I found out few weeks ago that I really like: yummy parisian addresses, travel and lifestyle pictures, everything is so fresh and beautiful !
See more here.





Sunday Sweet

This week I met the lovely Astrid from Sp4nk and trust me, she rocks !!!


Sunday Look

Cosy.

In winter I dream of summer outfits and during hot days I am craving cosy sweaters...

Source.


Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment