Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Have a good Sunday !



Summer, and above all august, is the high season for me at work and I'm currently working 7 days a week, from 10 a.m to 9 p.m. No need to say that even if I still have a lot of ideas for DIYs and food recipes it's hard to bring them into life at the moment.
Anyway, I am doing by best to keep that Sunday moment quite regular (even if I miss last week one) as  it's your favorite post (and mine too).

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer time !


Sunday Recipe

Cucumber and vanilla jam.

I've spotted this recipe some times ago into the french culinary magazine Elle A Table and stumbled again into it on the (amazing) blog Like a strawberry milk.

I was impatiently waiting for summer to give this cucumber & vanilla jam a try and I haven't been disappointed at all ! I love the freshness of cucumber mixed with the delicate flavor of vanilla. This is the perfect summer jam combo !

You can find the recipe here, but I would suggest you to reduce the sugar to 160-165 gr as I found it a bit too sweet.

P.S: try it generously spread on a walnut bread...









Sunday Music

Backseat Kissers - Only Real.




Sunday Pics


Barbecue with my man, at home away from the summer crowd of our place.



Trying the new opened Hôtel de la Plage: the perfect place to have a drink but I would not recommend you to dine there, unfortunately most of the food is frozen-bought and prices too expensive.



Lunch break with Marcel.



We used to have a swimming-pool... but it was until Marcel found out it was such a great giant game for him (only 12 hours after we bought it).



Yogi Longboard Contest.



Sunday Deco


I am fond of inspired russian flowers pattern mixed with vintage furniture.
Source.





Sunday DIY

How lovely looks that rose in this empty perfume bottle? Such a great recycling idea !

Source.



Sunday Food

Crepes Cale.

I would love to try those crepes cake I am seeing everywhere on internet but I have to admit I am not patient enough to make one by my own...

Source.



Sunday Blog

Inside Closet.

My favorite french blog of the moment !

Source: insidecloset.com






Sunday Look

Summer perfection.

Source.


Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment