Saturday, July 6, 2013

Like a rainbow :: Look


When I saw this shirt I immediately knew it was for me: lot of flowers, colors, a kind of vintage fit... all what I love in one !


And the other good thing is that amount of colors is finally not so hard to match: here I chose to wear it with my distressed denim short (tutorial here) and played with some rainbow colors bracelet for a perfect summer look, but I can't wait to try with black skinny and wedges for a night out.







Shirt :: vintage
Short :: DIY (tutorial here)
Shoes :: Converses
Bag :: Zara (SS13)
Sunglasses :: H&M (SS13)
Green bracelet :: H&M (SS13)
Threads & rhinestones bracelet :: Bimba & Lola
Rhinestones cuff :: H&M

Get the Look :: 




... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment