Monday, June 17, 2013

Paris, je t'aime :: Travel



My eyes are always full of stars when I come to Paris. There is something magical about this city and I feel like a kid going to Disneyland each time I get there.


Here are few pics about my quick journey made of long walks through the city, shopping and good food.


Buren pillars

Galeries Lafayette Haussmann cupola


Colette Call Party - Grand Palais




Merci concept store
















Huge meringue lemon pie - Le Loire dans la Théière



Pont des Arts

Jungle Window - Galeries Lafayette Haussmann

Yummy bagel - American Bistrot 



Yummy addresses:

American Bistrot
74 rue de la Folie Méricourt
75011 Paris

Le Loire dans la Théière
3 rue des Rosiers
75004 Paris


... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment