Tuesday, June 4, 2013

King Breakfast :: Food



I am one of those breakfast lovers that would be able to spend their day sipping a cup of tea while enjoying some morning food mainly because you can eat whatever you want for breakfast.
And I'm having so much fun changing everyday, according to my mood.


But don't think I only eat pancakes, french bread, scones and ricotta tart, I'm trying to have my weekly breakfast much more healthy than that using organic food full of vitamines and fresh fruits.
Here are my 3 favorites of the moment :


Green Smoothie

This smoothie, made with avocado and kiwi, is first surprising but above all delicious. Drink it with some organic chocolate breakfast biscuits, flavors match perfectly !

N.B: when making smoothit always place liquid ingredients first in your blender, and then solid ones. It will make the mixing process a much more easier.

1/2 avocado
2 kiwis
2 or 3 tbsp agave sirup
3 to 5 tbsp coconut water (or milk, soy milk, almond milk, fruit juice, ...)
some ice (optional)

* Put the coconut water and agave sirup into your blender.
* Add the diced avocado and kiwis, and then ice if needed.
* Mix and serve straight !



Healthy bread

Since I have tried almond purée last summer I've become addicted to it, above all when spread on black bread with fruits on top (strawberries, bananas and blueberries are my favorite).
As breakfast is also the best moment of the day to eat cheese for our organism I often divide my slice of bread in 2 to eat the other part with Emmental. Yum !


N.B: Try also hazelnut, macadamia, cashew nut purée, all available in organic shops !



Chia Seeds pudding

I am experimenting chia seeds since a while and my favorite way to eat them is into a pudding, topped with fresh fruits and shredded coconut.

N.B: try adding cocoa powder or half mixed banana with the almond milk before adding chia seeds !

6 tbsp chia seeds
230 gr almond milk
1 tbsp agave sirup (maple sirup or honey work well too)


* Stir the chia seeds and almond milk into a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside 15 minutes.
* The mixture should have start thicken, add the agave sirup, stir well and set in the fridge overnight for a fresh and dense pudding, or eat it now.
* Serve with fresh fruits and shredded coconut.




... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)


No comments:

Post a Comment