Sunday, June 30, 2013

Have a good Sunday !



Once in a while we are having breakfast in bed. It's the perfect moment to have a break from everything and spend some relaxing time together.
As July and August are going to be full of work and we won't have to opportunity to take any day off before September, organizing a breakfast in bed this week was essential !

Have a good Sunday !



Sunday Recipe

Marine's crepes.

This recipe has been sent to me by Marine, one of my readers, which is from Brittany where all the good crepes are ! And this recipe is definitely the best I have ever tried.

Makes a dozen of crepes:

250 gr flour
1 packet vanilla sugar
4 eggs
50 gr salted butter melted
1 tsp of good rum

* Mix the flour, sugar and eggs together in a big bowl.
* Add the melted butter and rom stirring between each.
* I left the mixture into the fridge the whole night so I had only the crepes to bake in the morning.
* Cook the crepes into a frying pan over medium-hot heat with some salted butter.
* Enjoy !













Sunday Music


Stuck in the middle with you - Stealers Wheel.






Sunday Pics


This week was full of fun and yummy adventures: punch by the ocean at the Dream Beach (which is clearly becoming my summer GQ), champagne & amazing piece of beaf at the Epicuriales in Bordeaux and I played dressing up like a R'n B diva with my rainbow bling-bling bracelets.





Sunday Shoes

Floral battle.

We wore our most beautiful floral shoes this week (with no premeditation!).

him ::  Nike SB Janoski
me :: Floral wedges DIY






Sunday Deco


Some wood, colors, raw material, ... all I love for an interior decoration !






Sunday DIY

Home-made tinted balm.

I often add some powder blush on my lips covered with moisturizing balm, but I never though about this bright idea: mixing vaseline and blush themselves to make your own tinted balm !
See all the steps on Free People blog.



Sunday  Look

I remember when I was little girl, I hated patterns mix....

Unknown source.



Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment