Chocolate & spices brioches.
500 gr flour
85 gr sugar
40 gr cocoa powder
1 packet dry yeast
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cardamom
1/2 tsp nut meg shredded
50 gr butter
280 ml milk + extra for spreading
60 gr chocolate chip
* Warm up the milk and mix the yeast in it. Set aside for 10 minutes or until foamy.
* Mix together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder and spices).
* Add the milk and egg. Mix well to combine and add the chocolate chip.
* Knead few minutes, the dough has to be moist but non-sticky.
* Cover with a linen and allow to double size (takes 1 hour).
Tips & tricks:: before starting making the dough preheat your oven on 50°C and turn it off 2 minutes before putting the dough in it: it will be hot enough to help the dough rising but not too much to dry it out. As I'm quite impatient and don't like waiting for my dough to rise, I do this step the nigh before and let it rise the whole night so I just have to bake the brioches in the morning !
* Once the dough has risen take it out from the oven and preheat on 200°C.
* Knead the dough for 2 or 3 minutes on a lightly floured area.
* Divide the dough into 14 pieces and roll them up into small balls and spread some milk on the top using a baking brush.
* Place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a stick comes out clear.
* As these brioches are not really sweet, generously spread some agave or maple sirup on the brioches when still hot or allow to cool down before spreading some icing sugar on top.
|Converse - headband made by a friend - Nike Air Max - Lancôme lipstick|
Here is a simple idea to rock your old skinny: cut the ends of the leg above the ankle for a distress effect !
I love how ginguette-style fairy light give an interior both a design and vintage look.
To make it short, my brother is attending his internship into a real estate agency whose headquarters are currently organizing an Instagram contest for their intern.
As you might guessed the winning picture will be the one with the most "like" so if you have an Instagram account and 1 spare minute to give a hand to him it would be awesome ! Here is the account @2bi3 and the picture is the one you can see above.
A huge thank you for your help <3 !!!
79 ideas is my favorite blog discovering of the week where the cute Radostina shares her work and inspirations about food, design, DIY and lifestyle.
I am currently obsessed with waffles and craving to make my own at home but this means buying a waffle maker and I honestly don't have any spare place in my kitchen.
I love everything in this look: layering, fabrics and the amazing matching patterns between sweater and shoes !
Have a good Sunday !