Thursday, June 6, 2013

Chain Sandals :: DIY



I bought this pair of nude sandals 3 summers ago but I have to admit they spent most of their time in my closet since. I have thinking about sending them loads of time but there was always this little voice that popped up in my head telling me I should keep them: they would be perfect for a DIY project.


I finally found out what this DIY would be: a pair of chains sandals that will be perfect to give a nice boho spirit to my summer looks.
Icing on the cake ? it also appears to be such an easy process that took me less than 30 minutes !

You need :

1pair of sandals with a tong-string 
2 chains pieces that match the size of the sandales tong-string and wide enough to hide it 
matching thread and thick needle


* Center the chain on the tong-string and sew the top link. Go around it at least 3 times to secure well.


* Sew the bottom link, making sure the chain is still well centered and flat on the tong-string.


* Finally sew the middle link at its both ends (top and bottom) to avoid the chain moving away.



* Tadaaaammm !!!



Here is a selection of sandals under 25€ that would be perfect for this DIY. Don't forget to use #unetouchederose tag if posting your own pair on Instagram !



... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment