Monday, June 17, 2013

Bohemian Fringe :: Look



When I bought this fringe top at H&M I didn't know it would be such in a high rotation in my wardrobe. I though it would be this beach top you wear over your bikini but it appears to be quite versatile and easy to wear with denim pant or skirt as well.


This day felt like summer and I simply paired it with a black pair of shorts, my recently crafted sandals and one of my favorite bracelet embellished with a lobster. I remember how badly I wanted this piece and how expensive it was but luckily I found it a year after under half its price and you couldn't imagine how happy I was ! It was almost 6 years ago now but I still wear it pretty often.










Fringed top :: H&M (current collection)
Short :: Zara
Sandals :: DIY
Lobster bracelet :: Les Néréides
Sunglasses :: H&M

Get the look ::

No comments:

Post a Comment