Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Lovely Ugly Shoes :: Look



It has been a month since I received my new lovely ugly boots and surprisingly I really do love them !


I hesitated a lot before buying them, wondering myself if I would wear them once they get at home. These boots have such a strong style. I knew it wouldn't be hard to pair them with outfits from my wardrobe but the question was to know if I would really wear them. At least, more than once.
Actually this whole story ended up well as I am wearing them almost everyday and I am having so much fun matching them with summer silk dress such as here !









Oversized knit :: Pull & Bear
Dress :: Zara
PVC transparent clutch :: Zara (current collection)
Boots :: 2NDAPRIL
Rhinestone necklace :: H&M (current collection)
Pyrites necklace thanks to Autreshop

Get the Look ::




... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment