Saturday, April 27, 2013

Have a good Sunday !




I wanted to try something new this week-end and almond milk came in my mind. I wanted to make my own for a while so I took the advantage of having anything but some almond powder left in my kitchen shelves to give it a try.
I wasn't sure about what to except and have been surprise to see how sweet and delicate it taste ! It matches perfectly with some orange flower water into a milk shake, and I used the pureed almond left from the almond milk filtered to make delicious and soft small cakes.

Meanwhile, here are the latest things that inspired me this week.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week-end !

P.S: I am taking part of my first fashion bloggeur contest tomorrow and I will need your help guys... stay tuned !



Sunday Recipe


Morning milkshake with almond milk and orange flower water. 

Makes 5 glasses:

100 gr almond powder
500 gr water
2 tbsp orange flower water
4 vanilla ice-cream scoops
40 gr caster sugar

For a healthier recipe use vanilla low fat yogurt (1 yogurt for 2 milkshake glasses) and add some ice.


*  Mix together the almond powder and water for 1 minute or until well mixed.
* Filter this mixture through a fine mesh sieve and set the pureed almond aside.
* Add the orange flower water into the almond milk, stir and allow to infuse few minutes into the fridge.
* Put the almond milk, vanilla ice cream and raw sugar into a blender and mix few seconds.
* Serve straight away as you want to enjoy your milkshake cold !



Almond and chocolate soft small cakes.

Makes 8:

Almond puree remaining from the almond milk
100 gr soft butter
120 gr flour
1 tsp salt
20 gr sugar
1 handful almonds
1 handful chocolate chips


* Preheat your oven on 170°C.
* In a big bowl mix together the flour, salt and almond puree.
* In an other bowl mix the soft butter and sugar.
* Add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar one and mix well to combine, using a wooden spatula.
* Add the almonds and chocolate chips, mix to include them well into the dough.
* Makes 8 balls and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
* Flat them down gently with your hand palm.
* Bake for 25 minutes, the dough has to be barely cooked in the center.
* Generously dust with icing sugar and serve warm.







Sunday Music

Shake it up - The Cars.



Sunday Pics

Best breakfast ever.

I love changing my breakfasts meals and this week I was into lemon curd (recipe here) and organic almond puree with fresh fruit spread on black bread. It was healthy and so delicious !


Cut-out boots.

I have finally put my hand on the perfect cut-out boots !


Paris.

Ticket for Paris booked ! Crossed fingers the sun will be shinning so long walks through Montmartre, Le Marais and St Germain will be possible.



Sunday Inspiration

Palm Springs.

Seeing tones of pictures of Coachella last week-end made me want to have a hot and sunny break in Palm Springs area.

Source.

Source.

Source.


Sunday Shoes

Sophia Webster.

How amazing are these pink flamingo heels ?

Sunday Deco

Peonies.

A small bunch of fresh peonies changes everything and brings your interior a chic side. Can't wait to do this at home !



Sunday DIY

Kind memories.

This tea set reminds me such kind memories of childhood, and I am seriously considering about trying to make my own little cup.
Source.



Sunday Contest

Fashion contest.

I am this week taking part of my first fashion contest, where my look will be posted among other big fashion bloggers ones. I am so cowed and excited at the same time !
See you tomorrow on the blog and Facebook page to talk about it, I will need your help and support to win !


Sunday Jewels

Embellished ear.

Love this earrings combo.
Source.


Sunday Look

Perfect casual combo.

How great and comfy seems to be this look?!


Get the Sunday look :: 






Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment