Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I've tried... And I liked it :: Printic



Lately I talked to you about this new apps, Printic, that intrigued me.



For the ones who missed it, Printic is an app that allow you to send pictures from your smartphone to anyone you want, in a polaroïd shape and very hight quality photo paper, for 0.79€ only.

I of course tried it immediately, the idea was so tempting ! And I have to admit it has been flawless:
I got an email both for the order register and shipping (which has been 7 hours later) and received the little orange envelope 3 days latter and I was really impressed by the quality of the pictures. I knew what was inside, but I felt excited to open it anyway !
I am now waiting for my next holiday to send personal greetings cards thanks to Printic.

What about you guys ? How would you use this app for ?


Find all the informations here, and on the Facebook page of the app.








... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

1 comment: