Today let's enjoy some warm banana & chocolate chips muffins while listen sweet music, get inspired by some old tires to make new fresh home decoration, let's see life in gold, dream about summer, discover France through french artiste creations and, as usual, my favorite look of the week!
I think bananas and chocolate are my favorite combination for muffins. And almost everybody's one as well, don't you think? So here is my personal favorite recipe, with chocolate chips inside and out the muffin.
75 gr caster sugar
75 gr butter
150 gr flour
2 tablespoon crème fraîche
1/2 dry yeast sachet
1 teaspoon fleur de sel
You can also add 1 tablespoon of vanilla rum ;)
* Preheat your oven on 180°C.
* Squeeze the bananas with a fork in a bowl.
* Add the melted butter and egg to the bananas.
* Add the sugar, flour and yeast (and rum if you chose this option) and stir to combine, but not too much. Your dough has to stay lumpy.
* Pour your muffin tin with 1 teaspoon of dough, add some chocolate chips and cover with some dough. Add some chocolate chips on the top.
* Bake for 20 minutes or until a stick inserted in the center comes out clear.
Enjoy warm !
If you ever have some old tires, paint and faux-fur at home, here is what you can make with !
New sparkling nailpolish from Sephora. Wear it alone or pair it with fun colors !
Marc Jacobs clutch. Source
I love this Made in France set of pictures.
Discover more here.
Have a good Sunday !