Thursday, February 14, 2013

What's your Etsy favorite ? (Contest Inside)




I thought a contest would be more than welcomed to add a little of sparkle in this long february month:

I let you pick up your favorite item in my Etsy shop.
How does that sound?

Here are the rules: the contest takes place on Facebook from today to the 20th of february.

Go on Une Touche de Rose Facebook fan page, like the pic you see above, add a comment letting me know which item you would love, and then share the pic on your Facebook wall.

I will pick up at random one of the comments and announce the winner the 20th of February on the Facebook page !

So let's go ! Go and have a look on my Etsy shop to see the items and on the Facebook page to enter the game.

Good luck !

P.S: you can also use this discount code to get 10% off on every order taken on my Etsy Shop until 24th of February:  monfavoris2013


... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment