Sunday, February 24, 2013

Have a good Sunday !



Sunday Recipe

Lemon peels & candied hazelnut scones.

I had this sachet of candied hazelnuts in my kitchen for a while, thinking about making a brioche with them. I finally changed my mind to scones, as I was to lazy to make the entire brioche process with knead, rising time, etc ...
I've added some lemon peels to balance the candied taste and the combination of these two worked perfectly !

I used this recipe with 85 gr candied hazelnut and the peels from a half lemon.










Sunday Music

Fugazi - I'm so tired.




Sunday Crash (test)

You may have noticed, there were no recipes on the blog this week. Well, and that's because everything I tried failed ! So we ate some pastas and easy food, waiting for my clumsiness to leave.


Sunday Pics

Corail inspiration.

Love my new boots from Progetto (similar here).






Sunday Deco

Jan Juc Home.

Suche an inspiring home interior.
Source.






Sunday Weather

Snow.



We finally had some snow ! Not enough to build a snowman, but enough to enjoy a cup of hot tea watching the snow flakes falling over.


Sunday Look

I truly believe the beauty of a piece comes from its fit, and this look explains it well.


Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! Cool photos! Very interesting post:) I greet and I invite you to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Iwona ! I am currently scrowling on your blog and I really do like it. Nice pics !

    ReplyDelete