Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pine nuts & Blueberries Tart :: Comfort Food


 
I am found of pine nuts. When I was a child I could spend hours in my parents' garden seeking for opened pince cones that contained some pine nuts I could eat. Even if today I buy them in organic stores - it's so far easier - I have to admit I always look for some during my long walk in the pine trees forest next to home.
And here is probably one of my favorite pie:

A pine nuts tart with a light acid twist thanks to the blueberries.


Serves 6-8:
 
1 pie pastry sheet
2 eggs
100 gr sugar
25 cl whole milk
20 gr corn stach
100 gr almonds powder
60 gr pine nuts
200gr fresh or frozen blueberries

 
* Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
* Place the pie pastry sheet into the tart tin.
* Roast the pine nuts into a pan.
* Beat the eggs and sugar until creamy.
* Dilute the corn stach into a bit of milk, then add to the egg-sugar mixture.
* Add the almond powder and the remaining milk stirring constantly.
* Gently incorporate the blueberries.
* Pour the pie pastry and cook 30 minutes or until well golden.

Serve warm, with some vanilla ice cream or a light wipped cream if wanted !




 
... FOLLOW ME ON ...
Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment