Monday, January 28, 2013

Off to Portugal



Portugal here we come ! After a 8 (long) hours-road-trip we just arrived next to Porto to visit my boyfriend's brand - Sen No Sen and Milk - suppliers.
Feels like those next days are going to be full of work and very enchiring I bet !
Hopefully we will take 3 or 4 days to enjoy and relax a bit before getting back home.

But the best part of it - at least for you - is that this blog won't stop ! I worked hard last week to set few Food and DIY post up to share while I will be away. And I had so much fun creating them so trust me you definitely should stay around the next 2 weeks ;)

P.S: as usual you can follow my adventures on Instagram: @une_touche_de_rose

 
... FOLLOW ME ON ...
Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment